2020 Tulsa PMI Professional Day
Welcome to the 2020 PMI Tulsa Professional Development Day!
Full Day Option: 8 am to 4 pm
Half-Day Option: 8 am to Noon or Noon to 4pm
We are excited to tell you about all the speakers that we have lined up. This year's PDD is different. Different in so many ways than previous years, largely because our selection of speakers are at the highest caliber that it has been in years. We have nationally recognized speakers ready to impart knowledge, and push us to reach further with the knowledge that they will share.
Registration begins July 15. Reserve your seat!
To hear about more updates as the dates gets closer, be on the lookout for our emails.
We start with our announcement introducing:
Keynote Speaker: Mallory Weggemann
Mallory Weggemann is a gold medal winning Paralympic swimmer. Throughout her career, she has won gold medals at the IPC Swimming World Championships in 2009 and 2010. Other accomplishments from her lengthy career include:
· Two-time Paralympian (Rio 2016, London 2012) in Swimming
· Paralympic Gold Medalist in 50m Freestyle at the London 2012 Games
· Paralympic Bronze Medalist in the 4×100 34 pt Medley Relay at the London 2012 Games
· 7 time member of the US Paralympics National Team
· Has held 34 American Records
· Has held 15 World Records
· 2015 Para Pan American Games in Toronto ? Two gold medals, two silver medals and one bronze medal
· 2012 Paralympic Record Holder ? 50m Freestyle
· 2011 ESPN ESPY winner ? Best Female Athlete with a Disability
· 2011 Pan Pac Championships in Edmonton, Canada ? Nine gold medals
· 2009, 2010 and 2011 USA Swimming Disabled Swimmer of the Year (Trischa L. Zorn Award)
· 2010 IPC Swimming Long Course World Championships in Eindhoven, Netherlands ? Eight gold medals and one silver medal
Using her influence, Mallory Weggemann has influenced with her personal story and touched the lives of everyone of different ages. Whether it is building leaders, speaking from personal experiences, or coaching organizations to be better, she has continued to maintain the same message; be a better version of yourself. During the PDD, she will be speaking on leadership, dealing with attacking obstacles in manageable steps, and arise as a better leader in the process.
Track #2: Krissi Barr
Topic: Conflict Management using ORCA
For over 17 years, Krissi Barr has helped hundreds of businesses and individuals succeed. Her consulting firm, Barr Corporate Success, has consistently delivered results working with everything from Fortune 50 companies to family businesses and start-ups. Her company's efforts have sparked transformations that have produced long-term growth and profitability, as evidenced by 95% of her clients having exceeded their goals.
Krissi Barr is the author of two business books (The Fido Factor on leadership and Plugged on strategy), she has chaired or co-chaired over 30 non-profit events and she is personally responsible for bringing a labyrinth to downtown Cincinnati's Riverfront Park.
Krissi Barr is a renowned independent consultant who provides executive coaching, strategic planning, behavioral assessments, training and business coaching services. Her company, Barr Corporate Success, helps people and organizations break through barriers and reach their highest potential. She works with clients from Global Fortune 50 to mid-size and family-run businesses.
Track # 1 Project Management 101
A Survival Toolkit for New (And Accidental) Project Managers